Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Instead of that, I am going to link to some things I am reading about in blog land that I think are awesome in some way or other.
- I always love Mrs. Lilien's blog, but I am basically head over heels with this whole set of bike awesomeness.
- Whatever your thoughts are on organic food (I'm pro!), this little girl's project and video are basically adorable.
- Maillardville Manor Manor is becoming my new fave blog, and this cupcake stand project is really helping. ZOMG.
- Do you guys know about Picnick? I saw this somewhere I can't remember now, but it appears to be web based photoshop kinda. Imma check it out because Photoshop is kinda pricey.
- The weather has been a little cooler, and I am totally ready to bake cookies. This cool kickstarter project has a way to make cutout cookies with no waste. Srsly?
- Jeff keeps taunting me by telling me that we are going to leave the old kitchen without any drywall, just studs. He stopped doing that when I told him about The Lettered Cottage's wonder wall, an oldie but goodie.
|Sunset on the lake|
It's almost Labor Day weekend, which I think means some time at the lake for us, so because I feel bad posting anything without a picture, here's some lake pictures with the fam from the last year.
|Hold my calls, mommy|
Happy Tuesday everyone!